Our people go further because we go further
With a real skills/experience shortage in the IT & Telecommunications consultancy sector, we have adopted a flexible approach to recruitment to attract and recruit the best talent. Enabling the best spectrum of talent will contribute towards FarrPoint’s success.
We trust our employees to make the best decisions for themselves and the company. It’s up to each employee to decide when and how much leave to take; bearing in mind what’s best for themselves, their colleagues and FarrPoint’s clients. We can trust our team to make the right decisions because, as everyone knows at FarrPoint, it’s the end result that matters most.
Our clients are benefiting from highly motivated and engaged consultants. Over the last 10 years we have built a business with 80% of the revenue coming from existing clients or referrals.
Flexible working - it's in our DNA
Our flexible work ethic began right at the start of FarrPoint, over 10 years ago. With a flat structure, everyone is empowered to manage their own time. (We’re all grown ups.)
According to what suits, there’s a real mix of working patterns across the team; people can work anywhere whilst traveling, there are flexible hours, home working as well as on-site working with clients.
Interested? Get in touch!
We are always interested in speaking with good people who would like to pursue a career at FarrPoint, drop us an email and CV to [email protected]
Keep up to date
We’ll post our latest vacancies on our social media channels, and include in our quarterly newsletter. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or register to receive our newsletter to stay informed on our latest roles and what we’re getting up to.
UK - Remote
You will be involved in applying economic practises and data analysis approaches to a wide variety of problems, requiring a high degree of problem solving and the ability to develop skills on the job. An example of current work includes understanding the intersection between digital solutions and the impact on economic sectors, citizen welfare and the environment. You will add an extra dimension to our in-house cost modelling capability to support clients in their investment decisions.
You will work directly with the FarrPoint team as well as with clients and stakeholders. You will be expected to undertake data gathering and analysis of economic and market data, preparation of and production of high quality outputs for incorporation into documents and reports.
You will need the following:
- A degree or masters in Economics, Applied Economics or similar subject
- An interest in IT technology and its role in improving society
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and the ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Ability to manage delivery of project work packages, and to work within a team
For more info, check out the full job description: HERE
UK - Remote
This is a standalone role, reporting to the MD, where you will be responsible for implementing a robust marketing strategy and leading on both online and offline marketing campaigns which will increase brand awareness and generate revenue.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the company brand and ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities
- Working with the sales department to help build a continuous pipeline of sales and conversions
- Managing and developing marketing & communication campaigns across web, digital (SEO &PPC), social, email and PR
- Creating engaging content such as case studies, whitepapers, blog content
- Briefing and managing external agencies
To be considered for this role, you will have
- Previous experience in a marketing post at managerial level either in an in-house or agency role
- Ability to think strategically but also have a hands-on approach
- Managed online and offline campaigns across email, social, web and PR
- Experience using Hubspot or similar
- Budget and agency management experience
- Knowledge of working within the tech sector would be ideal but not essential