Many of our clients appoint FarrPoint in the role of ‘technical friend’. We sit alongside to review your technology queries, advise on what will work, what issues might be faced or conduct a more detailed technical review of your services and infrastructure.
How can we help
- Audit – to assess the infrastructure and discover what’s really on your network
- Baseline – to understand what’s normal, including the user response times from applications, identify trends and prepare for network or application change, and assess whether your suppliers are meeting their service level agreements
- Troubleshoot – where users report a performance problem, quickly pinpoint the source whether network, server, application or provider and how specific areas of the business are being affected
- Secure – identify rogue traffic and bandwidth affecting issues such as worms and malware
- Optimise – make sure your changes are effective by conducting before/after assessment of wan optimisation, application tuning and server consolidation